Passion is something that cannot be ignored, you may try to hide it or suppress it, but it will always find a way of surfacing, this is the case with Joyce Pillay. Her passion for food was something her family had experienced and enjoyed for years, but she knew that it was something she had to share with the world. This brings us to the inception of Thyme on Innes, a labour of love that combines Fusion cooking with tried and tested recipes to create a space that is open and inviting.
Call us Today!: 0313031893
Come and experience a place you will return to again and again, where friends and family can meet to simply relax and enjoy each other’s company while enjoying great coffee and even better food.
Tried and tested family favourites:
- Fiery Chicken – for those who like it hot.
- Prawn/Spinich Pancakes – for those with a sophisticated palette.
- Home Made Vegetarian Burger – a delicious vegetarian alternative.
- Chicken & Cashew Soup – When you’re done, you’ll want to ask for the recipe.
- Toasted Mac & Cheese – If you think Mac&Cheese is good you should try it between two slices of golden crisp bread.